[Scriptoris] Book Recommendations?

Kayci McKinley kmckinley at petra.com
Tue Feb 11 07:05:53 PST 2003

 asking this group to start naming their
> "I've got money to burn" books might garner you more than you bargained
> for.

True...LOL.  :)

Ok,  I do mostly later period stuff,  I have sources for Italian late
period, French mid, French late, a compilaton that is an overview of all the
"greats" form 600-1600 and several smaller compilation type books.  I also
have a so so copy of Kells,  if anyone has a great one, I'd love the author
or even better, an ISBN.

 I would like info on good English, Spanish and German sources.  Also, I
have done some late period Arabic which I really liked, but I checked that
book out of the library.  Any good sources for this would also be
appeciated.

That's why I also suggested a thread or two ago making the pilgrimage to
> Mistress Lasair's and\or Mistress Serena's Alexandrian Libraries West.

I don't know the ladies mentioned, where are they in the kingdom?

Nic~