[Scriptoris] Book Recommendations?

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 16:58:20 PST 2003

I strongly encourage anyone in the area to visit Mistress Rose & Master Geoff's library.  Mistress Lasair and I may be the scribal Library of Alexandria for the central region, but they are the Library of Alexandria for the costal region.
"...small but significant..." = quality over quantity!
--Serena
 g_r.cathan at att.net wrote:For those who live in the Stargate area Rose and I would like to invite you to
come and look at our small but significant library of manuscript books and
facsimiles.

Geoff Cathan