[Scriptoris] SMU location

letebts@earthlink.net letebts at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 12 18:19:59 PST 2003

If you enter Dallas on Interstate 75 (aka Central Expressway), watch for the
exits of either University Blvd., or the next major street south called
Mockingbird Lane. Go West on either one and you will come to the north or
south side of the Southern Methodist campus. Bridwell Library is nearest to
Hillcrest Avenue, which bounds the West side of SMU. Lots of eateries
around. A great one east of campus on the North side of Mockingbird is La
Madeline's. (Site is wet for wine I know, no hard stuff. Great breads and
desserts!)

You will have to really search for a parking space on campus since most of
the spaces are restricted. You may have to park on the west side of
Hillcrest, but watch the signs for where. When I have had occasion to go to
Bridwell, that is what I did out of sheer frustration.

I found the Bridwell staff friendly and helpful, particularly Mr. White.

Lete

In a response, please type in the message address to me as
<letebts at earthlink.net>.
You can't Return Reply button me because somewhere the "l" in earthlink got
left out and Return Reply mail gets bounced. It's called a "fatal error."
Aggggh!
L.