[Scriptoris] Scribal Classes

Coastal Regional Scribe coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 11 13:27:37 PST 2003

Kat,
The PE Exam will be at 3pm
I have 3 Time Slots left for classes which are 9-10am, 3-4 and 2-3pm..
I will soon have the updated schedule to ches to get the website updated and
maybe have the coatsal site updated tonight depending on when i get hoime.

Anyone interested in teach this class please contact me..

hugs betta
khss website is
http://scriptoris.ansteorra.org/khss/index.html