[Scriptoris] Seeking Advice

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Mon Mar 24 08:19:05 PST 2003

Take Drogin, break it down, and teach another hand or two in the weeks
remaining (my personal favorite to teach is Carolingian).

Marc Drogin breaks each step down so easy that once you've master three
or four strokes, many hands are achievable to novices.

In case anyone doesn't know this book, it's (all together now) "Medieval
Calligraphy:  It's History and Technique" by Marc Drogin.

Just a thought....

~Aslyn