[Scriptoris] Lefties (was: Seeking Advice)

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 13:32:30 PST 2003

Sir Kief will be *thrilled* to teach Nic left-handed calligraphy & heavy weapons.  Rapier combat...let me think...<gets up, goes to room in which professor spouse--the Don--is grading papers, asks which Dons are lefties>...there are a couple of ambidextrous Dons.  But there *will* be people to teach him left-handed calligraphy, and here's to hoping he wants to learn!

--Serena

 Crystal Lamb <crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org> wrote:
 I'd better get a start on figuring out how to teach left handed
calliging....cause I don't have the foggiest (and left handed
fencing...and left handed heavy weapons....)