[Scriptoris] A Big Thank You!!

Elswythe of Wessex elfswytheofmercia at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 14:18:41 PST 2003

Everyone Thank You for the wonderful advice, directions and words of warning. I already suffer from helium hand so will have to work on saying "no" to the crown.

Northkeep and Mooneschadow are both close to me (kinda) so I will be checking there. I would like to see what Wiesenfeuer has in the way of Scribes. They are our Barony and have done wonderful things helping us out of our infancy.

I will also check the local library. They have a wonderful interlibrary loan system for any thing not on hand. Will also check out the Votec here.

Thanks again. You are a wonderful bunch!!!

Yours In Service,

Morgana