[Scriptoris] A Big Thank You!!

Wolfger von Sibenburgen wolfgervon at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 21:32:36 PST 2003

> Northkeep and Mooneschadow are both close to me
> (kinda) so I will be checking there. I would like to
> see what Wiesenfeuer has in the way of Scribes. They
> are our Barony and have done wonderful things
> helping us out of our infancy.

Well, as far as Mooneschadowe is concerned, there are
two of us (that I am aware of) with an active interest
in scribing. Baroness Gunhilda and myself. There is a
large charter painting group though.

My calligraphy is all self taught and very shaky. I am
also horribly out of practice. My interests are more
in the illumination side of scribing. :)

In Service,
Wolfger