[Scriptoris] Scribal Tea at Warlord

Star Signet Herald star_signet at ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 30 19:34:21 PST 2003

Greetings to the list,

Just a reminder that the Scribal Tea will be held at Steppes' Warlord on Sunday
afternoon in the hall.

This will be an opportunity for all those interested in the Scribal Arts to
meet one another and discuss thoughts/ideas/techniques and what not.  Please
feel free to bring your work and reference materials for us to drool over!  (I
will have some towels to protect the works if needed) :)

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and putting faces to names.  And
hearing and seeing what some of you have been doing since we last met.

If I can be of further assistance, please contact me.

In service,

Annais de Montgomerie
Star Signet