[Scriptoris] Check this out!

Jocelyn Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Thu Apr 17 11:48:27 PDT 2003

Star Signet Herald wrote:
>This is a laurel scroll awarded in the Kingdom of the East this past Saturday.
>The cool thing is that this was done by a group of 11 (eleven) scribes and
>illumitators.  Check it out!  It is totally stunning!
>
>http://www.future-insights.com/Images/RLS/RLS.html

Ok was I was finally able to get to look at this scroll.
Gods but I feel like a total incompetent now. This is a TOTALLY humbling piece of art, and should be a)insured, and b)in a museum.
The recipient of this piece was given a real gift of love and honor by their kingdom.

Ari,
who is going back to crayons and big fat jumbo pencils for a while.

---
Is there enough of God left, in the dust
between the stars, to dance up more
life than your fragile ego can stand?
Scribe_Ari at Lycos.com