[Scriptoris] Check this out!

Jocelyn Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Sat Apr 19 18:31:11 PDT 2003

>Yes, it is a beautiful piece of work, very much a labor of love on the
>part of the artisans who collaborated on it.  It is hardly cause for
>you, Ari, to label yourself "incompetent".

Smack upside the head, and reality check duly noted.
;-)

Gods but I want to learn figure painting from that one artist tho. The faces of her angellic host are stunning. I'm gonna work on some more miniatures.

Ari
---
Is there enough of God left, in the dust
between the stars, to dance up more
life than your fragile ego can stand?
Scribe_Ari at Lycos.com