[Scriptoris] Steppes Warlord

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Wed May 21 08:31:20 PDT 2003

Speaking of Warlord, Nic and I will be there on Saturday, but alas, we
will miss the Scribal Tea on Sunday (major bummer!)

So, Ansteorran Scribes who don't know me, please come find me\us!  I'll
be wearing this really cool red and gold Sari (thanks to Lady Ches
[thanks, Ches!]), and I'll be with this really cute kid that should be
wearing my badge (Purpure, a seeblatt inverted Or) (think an Ace of
Spades with a Club cut out of it - purple and gold).

I'd love to talk all things scribal whilst I can!

~Aslyn