[Scriptoris] Re: Scriptoris digest, Vol 1 #175 - 4 msgs

HRAFNASDOT@aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue May 27 12:58:20 PDT 2003

There was another notable display, in the illumination field of scribal arts.
 Although much to my dismay, I do not have that good gentles' name, the
bestiary illuminations were ourstanding.  And the display area well thought out for
showing off such talent.  For me, that's one of the hardest things to do,
making the display work for the art without overshadowing it.

Vivat and I most sincerely hope we see more of their work soon.

HL Asa Hrafnasdottir