[Scriptoris] 2 More Reasons To Attend Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Crystal Lewis crysllewis at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 07:32:49 PDT 2003

Mexican Dinner and Revelry
After 6:00 p.m. court, those who wish may stop by for dinner and drinks at
La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant, located a couple of blocks from site. We
have reserved a large room for a private party. Directions and a sign in
sheet will be provided at gate; a poster board with the menu will also be
available. If you're interested please see the gentles at gate by 2 p.m.

"St. Peter and the Vatican" Organized Group Tour
Come see this unique exhibit! The Sunday following the event we will gather
for breakfast around 10 a.m. at IHOP on the Katy Freeway, and from there
travel to the Houston Museum of Natural Science to view the largest Vatican
collection to ever tour America. A sign-in sheet and schedule with
directions will be provided at gate; please sign in by 2:00 p.m. If we get a
group of 20 or more, ticket prices will be $14.50, otherwise the price is
$17.50. For more information please see the AHSS website at
http://scriptoris.ansteorra.org/ahss/.

So please join us as we not only learn the heraldic and scribal arts, but
come together for some good social fun!

Until then...
Lady Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon
Autocrat, AHSS