[Scriptoris] More goodies, but limited

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 18:35:21 PDT 2003

Sorry. Mind is gone. Forgot to acknowledge generous contribution to the Hour
of Experimentation by Dominisoara Despina de la Brasov of the Middle
Kingdom.

She has sent a very limited supply of her 14-page booklet called "Easy Ink,"
about how to make inks: pomegranate, walnut, gall, and even secret ink. She
gives numerous quotes from Period documents as to how to make ink. Its
wonderful!

A thousand thanks to our friend and supporter from the Middle Kingdom. If
you have contact with Middle Kingdom scribes, tell her we sing her praises.

Vivat Despina!

Lete Bithespring