[Scriptoris] To Scribes & Artisans

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 06:24:17 PDT 2003

Greetings to all Ansteorran Scribes and Artisans.

It has been a wonderful pleasure to serve Their Majesties as Their Sable
Scroll.  But alas, it is coming time to pass the honor to another.

I first would like to thank all of you for your beautiful contributions of
art, be it scrolls or insignia, to be given for kingdom awards during Miguel
and Conal's reign.  I am confident that all that was given during this reign
should be proudly worn or displayed.  Without you, my job would have been
impossible.  VIVAT Scribes and Artisans!

I am pleased to announce that Mistress Curstaidh Magorlick has been selected
by Their Highnesses to be the next Sable Scroll.  After this weekend, please
contact her for your donations.

In service,
H.Ly. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel