[Scriptoris] Sources of scribal goodies

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Tue Jul 22 20:37:50 PDT 2003

While looking for a particular paper supplier I found this information
page of sources for scribal goodies.  So good I had to share it.

http://www.lavendera.com/MainIndex.htm

You will need to click on the ART SUPPLIES tab on the far left to find
the list of web addresses, emails & 800 numbers.

Featured are raw art materials, printmaking supplies, paper, paints,
pigments, mediums, manuals, gilding supplies, gesso supplies, painting
panels for egg tempera & oils, classes and more.

Also check out the rest of the site for more interesting finds.

Later,
Muireann

--
Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.