[Scriptoris] Thanks to Muireann!

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 21:12:07 PDT 2003

Muireann,
 All this time you have been posting, I have been noticing that you not only
have your motto in Latin, but you are courteous enough (for ninnies like me)
to translate the motto into English. Thank you so much.

Many times the motto is in a language I don't know or one that I studied in
the late 1950's! Memory isn't so good these days, and "Grandma" needs all
the help she can get...    ;-)

Thanks again. Oh, and for the website suggestion, too.

Lete