[Scriptoris] Steppes Artisan Thanks

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Mon Aug 4 20:19:33 PDT 2003

I want to thank H.E. Baroness Alys, H.E. Countess Ms. Sara and Ms. Aslyn
for their scribal work at Steppes Artisan.

H.E. Alys set up, ran and cleaned up the charter painting table.  She
assisted in the collection of the names of the winners and is an all
around good egg.  Ms. Sara and Ms. Aslyn (with good cheer!) filled in
the names and dates on the prize scrolls for the winners of the
competitions at the event.  The three of them were invaluable to me at
the event -  a hug, a thank you and some chocolate seem so little to
have offered them.

Ms. Sara was also kind enough to scan and preserve the original works of
the Steppes Calligraphers & Illuminators Guild.  This makes it possible
for this years Steppes Champion, Queen of Grace & Honor, Steppes Archer,
Steppes Equestrian & Steppes Artisan scrolls to appear on the kingdom
scribes web page in the near future.

Also a big thank you to everyone who painted charters.  You have
provided a true and valuable service to your kingdom.

HL Muireann
Principal, Steppes Calligraphers & Illuminators Guild

--
Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.