[Scriptoris] Farewell to Ansteorra

Suzanne Booth suzannebooth at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 20:19:24 PDT 2003

Greetings Dear Friends from HL Suzanne de la Ferté!

Due to economic circumstances, Angus and I will be leaving the fair kingdom of
Ansteorra.  As of September 1st of this year, you will find us living in the
Barony of the Lonely Tower in Calontir (Omaha, NE).

I will cherish many fond memories of all the talented scribes and illuminators
that I have met here in Ansteorra -- if you ever get the chance to visit the
Barony of the Lonely Tower, please look us up!

Love,

HL Suzanne de la Ferté
Barony of Bjornsborg, Kingdom of Ansteorra
(at least for the next week and a half)