[Scriptoris] Inquiry

lisabetta lisabetta at houston.rr.com
Sat Aug 30 20:29:22 PDT 2003

Greetings Lady Fionnuala,

As always we are in need of the lower level awards. Aoa's, Comets, Cranes,
Thistles,
Not knowing you I am un familiar with your location. If you are need of
charters feel free to contact me off list and if I am ot local to you I will
get you in touch with smeone who can better assist..
Hugs
Lady Lisabetta Micola da Monte
Coastal Region Scribe