[Scriptoris] Meeting at Crown Tourney

Ansteorra Star Signet star_signet at ansteorra.org
Sat Sep 6 14:40:44 PDT 2003

Greetings to the College of Scribes from the new Star Signet, Darius of the Bells

First I would like to thank my predecessor for all of her efforts and time given in the execution of this office. Vivat Lady Annais!

I would also Like to Thank Lady Chiara for her years of service maintaining the web page. Being fairly handy with static HTML I have decided to update the page myself over the next couple of years but the foundation of our site was well laid by Chiara. For any one who has missed it the Ansteorran Scribes web page is located at http://scribe.ansteorra.org

The only content changes I have made are on the links page I added a bunch of new links that go to historical references as well as suppliers.

Any one who has other links that would be useful Please e-mail them to me and I will add them in.

Now on to the subject of this missive. I will be available after the list at Crown Tourney To meet with the Scribes of Ansteorra. I encourage any one who can make it to join us (likely under the big Oak tree, it's hard to miss)

Items I would like to discuss include:

New charters
Release forms and copy right issues.
Idea's for improving the communication in the Ansteorran Scribal Community
and any thing else people want to chew on for a while.

So until then What are people working on? I have been doing a little work with Arabic designs for the Kingdom ME Dance competition scroll (I am glad I looked closely at Ari and Mahee's work or I would have been lost)

Rambling on, I remain in service
Darius of the Bells, OL
Star Signet