[Scriptoris] What are people working on?

Jocelyn Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Mon Sep 8 07:03:50 PDT 2003

>:
>: So until then What are people working on? I have been doing a little work
>with Arabic designs for the Kingdom ME Dance competition scroll (I am glad I
>looked closely at Ari and Mahee's work or I would have been lost)
>:
>: Rambling on, I remain in service
>: Darius of the Bells, OL

*grin*
Wow! thanks for the compliment your Laurelness. ;-) *grin*

I have the following pieces in various stages of completion:
AOA Outlands - Eileen Fraser
AOA Caid - Finnian MacLeod
County Ansteorra - Duncan Arthur Ross
Laurel Outlands - Daveed Bin Rachon
Pelican Ansteorra - Francois la Flamme (sp?)
Pelican Ansteorra - Modius

Ari
oh and Taking care of my baby daughter and learning to play the Lute. *grin*
---
Is there enough of God left, in the dust
between the stars, to dance up more
life than your fragile ego can stand?
Scribe_Ari at Lycos.com