[Scriptoris] Re: speaking of standards

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 16:21:04 PDT 2003

I like the idea of an article.  Maybe even add some pictures or photos, it
could be added to the Ansteorran scribal website.  Since you have experience
with frames, you could even add in a bit about what to do if you have a
non-standard frame, as how to purchase and use those frame parts available
to fit any size.   I like it.
Hillary