[Scriptoris] Standard document sizes, and framing said documents

Ansteorra Star Signet star_signet at ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 11 03:41:11 PDT 2003

Before we remove the black line altogether, I would prefer changing from the
black line to a set of small, unobtrusive crop marks ( I emphasize small and
unobtrusive) Many people are not familiar with methods of lining up and
cutting down a sheet of paper to square. Having crop marks would be of
assist to them while being unobtrusive enough so that some one who wanted to
cut theirs to a different size wouldn't have a blaring black line inside
their frame. I will also add directions concerning the crop marks to the
care and feeding of your scroll sheet. Speaking of which have we just stoped
using that or what?

Darius
Signet