[Scriptoris] Prioritizing and systems

Don Whitney dwhitney98 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 08:30:45 PDT 2003

So long as we're gearing this towards peers, Royals, and landed nobility,
and the demand for originals and painted charters is as high as it is, and
we've engendered the competition and one-upsmanship for great Art
reminiscent of the Italian Renaissance, why not let them commission the most
popular artists for more impressive works?  As for the backlogs themselves,
in period they had to wait even longer for such great works to be
completed(paintings, musical works, tombs, etc), so it would behoove the
above to establish and patronize an Abby or other award-producing group
within their demenses to ensure a steady supply.  More carrots (karats?)
mean more awards.

On a side note, if there is a calligraphy class, please let me know.  I
really should learn to write.

Silvius, lurking and out-of-state