[Scriptoris] Prioritizing and systems

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 08:53:58 PDT 2003

Oh, maybe also a line that explains that your arms
must be registered with the Society College of Arms
and your achievement must be registered with the
Ansteorran College of Heralds before you can request
an achievement scroll. Maybe with a link to Serena's
more involved explanation. (You know, something like,
For more information, click *here*).