[Scriptoris] Standard document sizes, and framing said documents

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 10:58:26 PDT 2003

I probably have a copy of the 'Care' document in my old diskettes, since I wrote the thing many
years ago.  I think it had one modification put to it by Margaret Pierce, but had essentially
remained in tack.  And I'm sure Curstaidh has a copy around somewhere as well in the Sable Scroll
files that is the latest update with Margaret's addition.   If you don't find one sooner, I will
try and find one for you on Sunday, and send to you electronically, and will add it to the disk
for the handbook articles.
Hillary