[Scriptoris] Re:originals

Jocelyn Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Thu Sep 11 14:11:06 PDT 2003

>The standard of what is expected for an original seems to have increased to
>a point where it is difficult to  commit to a commision or request when you
>know that another scribe out there would do a better (more elaborate) job of
>it, if the person waited for them to be free.

I like to think of it this way... If the person really did not want an original by you they wouldn't have asked. THey like your work and want some for themselves.

>I think that more classes on original scroll creation would be a help, but
>we have to make sure not to drop those that show interest.

not sure what you mean by drop those that show interest. But I too have long thought classes would be good. there is another thread floating around on this topic.

Cheers
Ari