[Scriptoris] Re: Scriptoris Digest, Vol 4, Issue 19

Kayci McKinley kmckinley at petra.com
Fri Sep 12 10:26:20 PDT 2003

Raghnailt,
Drop me an email and I can see if we (the Abbey) can get you some help.  We
aren't TOO far away (Norman)    I would be more than happy to help you in
any way I can.

Marc Drogin has a great book Midieval Calligraphy: it's History and
Technique  that is pretty much a staple if you want to get into Callig.
It's about $10 on Amazon.
I am not the best calligrapher out there, but my partner in crime, Annais is
very good, and I can get you in touch with her, also.

P.S. Did you get the copies I sent?

Nicolaea