[Scriptoris] Re: Scriptoris Digest, Vol 4, Issue 19

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Fri Sep 12 10:53:54 PDT 2003

Greetings, Nicolaea!
Yes, I got the copies. Very good information. In looking through, I came to
the uneasy conclusion that I can absorb some of it, but some is going to
have to be observed. I have ordered Mark Drogin's book today, so awaiting
its arrival. I will be at Namron Protectorate in October and would love to
get together with you. Actually, there are a couple of us who will be there
that could use the help. It's kind of intimidating to work on scrolls with
people (like at Guild) that have been doing it a long time because I know my
work is not as good as theirs, so I tend to work alone. But I need guidance!
:) A scribal catch 22!

Raghnailt