[Scriptoris] Gazzette...

Coastal Regional Scribe coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 15 08:57:29 PDT 2003

Any scribe who is interested inposting something in the gazzette is welcome
too. The issue is most scribes don't know about it and don't realize it is our
offical means of communication. i am trying to make sure all my groups are
aware and do print it and have a copy on hand at their meetings, but we have so
many that don't go to gatherings, and may think out that is just for the
herlads. when in fact it is for all.. So I urge each of you to get the word out
that it is available for scribes also.

hugs betta