[Scriptoris] regarding scrolls not received

Darius of the Bells masterdarius at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 18 04:22:17 PDT 2003

Charters can be replaced if lost as long as they are in the OP if they are
not you will have to go through Zodiacus herald (zodiacus at ansteorra.org) to
get them put into the OP as well. People who need charters and didn't get
them with their award, such as many Sable Falcons, should contact Star
Signet.

As to wither or not  a local guild can work on doing the catch up in their
own back yard. Sure.Just Ask before you start originals for people as they
may already have an artist working on the project.It would also be helpful
to me to let me know who's Originals your group is working on.

Darius
Star Signet
(on my personal acct for a change)