[Scriptoris] retired charters?

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 16:31:50 PDT 2003

Since this came up on the list, I would say finish them up, paint them.  If they are copied
already there is an investment on the paper and copy costs.   The regionals need to take their
master copies and move them to a 'retired' folder, so they won't continue to be copied, but finish
up what there already is printed.
My .02 cents.
Hillary