[Scriptoris] New Charter Designs

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 10:29:54 PDT 2003

I personally like the architectural styles, my father having worked in that profession.  So, I'll
see what I can do to make one of those in future. I did a few in that style for some old prize
scrolls.

As well, I have a nice book on Spanish Illuminations and will try to bring it to Fall Arts end of
Oct., and Radegund does a very nice class on the subject on non-Insular (ie. not Celtic knotwork)
class, that includes a lot so Spanich works, so if you get a chance, take the class.
Cheers, Hillary