[Scriptoris] retired charters?

Jocelyn Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Tue Sep 23 07:06:50 PDT 2003

Ok I have to step in on this one.
Charters are retired for many reasons that can include errors in spelling, text, replication, size etc. Retired charters should not remain in circulation. Use them all you like for practice but please do not continue to put them into circulation.

Ari
---
Is there enough of God left, in the dust
between the stars, to dance up more
life than your fragile ego can stand?
Scribe_Ari at Lycos.com