[Scriptoris] Star Principal Herald Announcement

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 29 14:48:13 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the College of Heralds and the College of Scribes from Star
Principal Herald.

It is with great honor that I announce that Honorable Lord Etienne de St
Amaranth will be the next Star Principal Herald for the Kingdom of
Ansteorra.  Etienne has been an active member of the College of Heralds for
well over 5 years.  He is well known for his vocal heraldry in Ansteorra,
along with the Kingdom of Calontir.  Etienne has previously held the
positions of Obelisk Herald, deputy to the local herald of Northkeep,
Nordsteorra (Northern Regional) Herald, and my Emergency Replacement Deputy.
However, his commitment to heraldry does not stop there, but wait there is
more!  Etienne has taught many classes on various aspects of heraldry along
with working at the submission tables.

Etienne will be stepping up as Star Principal Herald on November 1, 2003 at
Crown Tourney taking place in the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor.

In service,
Rosalia, Star