[Scriptoris] Coastal Scribal Challenge

Coastal Regional Scribe coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 14 09:31:52 PDT 2003

In an effort to enrich our Kingdom's Scribal community, I am sponsoring a
Scribal Challenge..for teh scribes in the Coastal region.

I issue each of you to make new Charters Masters for either the Kingdom or the
three Baronies in the Coastal Region.

  The Categories are as follows:

Advanced Scribes
Original  Kingdom Level Award Blank Charter Master or
Original  Baronial Award Blank Charter Master

Beginner Scribes
Original  Kingdom Level Award Blank Charter Master or
Original  Baronial Award Blank Charter Master

Entries can be a combined effort i.e. one does the illumination and one does
the calligraphy. Documentation is required for Kingdom Level Awards.

All entries need to be to me by Stargate Yule dec 14th 2003.
You can get them to me before hand or bring them the day of.
I am requesting, all that are going to enter to send me a letter
stating so by Nove 15th 2003.

Prizes for both levels, include a wonderfully crafted Box about 15 inches tall
by 12 inches wide I think ( it isn't here for me to measure)  With the Scribe's
badge on the front of it.
Various supplies, and hopefully some books. Also A Gift Certificate for either
Texas Art supply or Cheap Joe's.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Lady Lisabetta Micola da Monte
Coastal Region Scribe