[Scriptoris] a plea for help

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 08:04:38 PST 2003

I will have an OP with me, or atleast I should and I will happily fill in the names for you.
your servant,
mahee

Beth Hansen <Beth at stormreaver.net> wrote:
Scribes of Ansteorra:

I took on a personal quest two months ago: to create scrolls for every
fighter in Northern Ansteorra that had not received their Sable Falcon
Scroll. Three mighty warriors of Ansteorra answered my queries, and for
each one, I have painted a Sable Falcon with all the care I could muster.

The scrolls are ready, and will hopefully be brought to Crown Tournament
this weekend.

I can paint.
I cannot calligraph to save my soul. :-(

Is anyone who is attending willing to do the calligraphy on these three
scrolls? I have all the information needed, print outs of the OP, etc....

My gratitude, and a small gift of chocolate will be yours, if you are
willing to help me discharge this oath.

sincerely,

zubeydah