[Scriptoris] Copyright Law

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 07:52:00 PST 2003

There is also an expert in copyright law in kingdom who had done a lot of work for the SCA in that
regard (she pretty much set the standard), in Lady Morgan Cain, of the Steppes.  Morgan regularly
holds classes on copyright law at some of the kingdom colleges, as well as at Gulf Wars.  She is
involved in copyright law as her profession as well, so is well versed in the topic.  She may be
persuaded to teach her class at Steppes 12th night, if time is available.

If you need an e-mail contact for Morgan, let me know, also she posts regularly to the Ansteorran
and Steppes lists. I believe Morgan is either a lawyer in copyright law, or paralegal.
Hillary