[Scriptoris] Meeting at Crown Tourney and an administrativeannouncement (long)

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 03:19:34 PST 2003

I will see what I can come up with. It may take a little while, but I will try.
Your servant,
mahee

Ansteorra Star Signet <star_signet at ansteorra.org> wrote:
Oh Drool! can you write an article for the scribes web site as well??? the
class and information in the SCA is dreadfully needed can you add in there
some where a section on implied copyright what it is and what it means,as
well? that is the one I find trips up most artist.

Darius