[Scriptoris] Need help at Kingdom A&S in January

Wolfger von Sibenburgen wolfgervon at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 06:40:21 PST 2003

Greetings all,

I was put in charge of organizing a charter painting
table at Kingdon A&S, but am also a staff member for
organizing all the artisans and working with the
judges.

Is there anyone who can help with the Charter Painting
table? I do not have blank charters myself, and I have
not been able to contact the Northern Regional Scribe.
Also, as I will be busy with my other duties, I will
not have much time to devote to the charter painting
area.

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

In Service,
Wolfger