[Scriptoris] rewarding scribes

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Dec 27 20:42:59 PST 2003

Never heard of them being used at all until recently myself. Our seasons
seem to be getting wetter and wetter of late. The envelopes that we have
been using are not protecting well enough any longer unfortunately. Seems
logical that a quick fix for taking home your award in a mail tube is safer
than in an envelope.

The only thing I use mail tubes for is shipping my glove kits when teaching
my online classes at the costume college. Way cheaper shipping that way. :)

I am sure many of us are more than open to an alternative to something that
is safer for this temporary mode of transport from event to home when things
are going to get wet. :)

Chiara