[Scriptoris] The Crane & Gold

Crystal Lamb clamb at Advocacyinc.org
Mon Feb 9 06:37:47 PST 2004

Yep....

When I was designing my Sable Crane (you know, the one with the balanced
grid on the left side and the circle Crane in the middle of the page), I
intended to have a contrast of depths of gold.  So, I played around with
different types of golds...Japanese pans, Windsor Newton, Schminke...and
alternated on the grid....and, to quote Iron Chef...and since I have no
way of looking it..."If memory serves my correct..."

.....that's the way it is in the extant piece....

So, to all illuminers out there....be sure to play around with different
golds when painting that Charter, and have fun!

~Aslyn