[Scriptoris] Schminke Goldpearl Gouache

Annais de Montgomerie annais at cox.net
Mon Feb 2 19:57:49 PST 2004

I LOVE Schminke!  It's like working with butter!

I find most of my supplies on-line at Art Supply Warehouse.
http://www.aswexpress.com

They have a good variety of gouches and watercolors as well as shell golds
(and other metalics, by Schminke).  And the prices on W&N Series 7 sables is
just unbelievable.

They have seasonal sales and internet sales all the time. My ship time has
never run more than 10 days (including weekends), it's usually around 3-4
days on average.

Annais