[Scriptoris] pen nibs

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 4 10:27:36 PST 2004

  I use Brause and Tape points a bit.... I steered away from Speedball,
because it you leave any moisture on them they rust like nobody's business
(Of course, this means I have to admit to not checking thoroughly for my
points being totally clean).  I now oil them if I'm not going to use them
for awhile.

Speedball has the advantage of cheap and easily accessible points so they
have value.

I tend to be self taught so I use the Cs and Ds a lot and maybe
inappropriately.

Of course somedays I cheat and use the cartridge pens.... (grin)

Hillary - I may have the pen size sheet as well.  I'l look.  It was a hand
out for a class somewhere.

Clare