[Scriptoris] Scribes display at Coronation

Ansteorra Star Signet star_signet at ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 9 14:18:28 PST 2004

Originals, Color copies, really well painted charters... bring em all and
show em off! There are no rules. Ok well maybe one, rule please limit the
number of pieces you bring to one or two as we only have a couple of tables
for this display. Other than that go crazy. I Have some table cloths but
yours are far more neutral colored Hillary I would be delighted if you would
bring them and I would appreciate the use of some of the paper and felt tip
calig pens as well.

Darius