[Scriptoris] Table of Active Charters

Beth Hansen Beth at stormreaver.net
Wed Jan 21 06:02:54 PST 2004

As a relatively new scribe, I found this enormously valuable... especially
the part about designing new charters. I am really hoping to get more work
done on my idea for a charter, and maybe get some critique and suggestions
and Kingdom A&S.

I would ask one question: would it be possible to add a link to a SMALL
graphic of each scroll? Most of us newbies can't tell the difference between
Carolingian and Visconti just yet, and, well, a picture locks down very
simply What It Is I'm Looking At. I regularly scan my finished ones before
sending them in, just so I can record my own progress in charter painting,
and even though I keep the thumbnail size quite small, they're easily
recognizeable.

I have a scanner, and am willing to help by scanning every blank scroll I
have, reducing to 72 DPI, and a reasonable, but still identifyable size
to-be-determined.... If space on the source server is a problem, I'm also
willing to host the images.

-zubeydah al-badawiyya
geeky charter painter in Northkeep

http://www.stormreaver.net/sca/scrolls.htm