[Scriptoris] Ansteorran Scribal History

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 11:07:12 PDT 2004

Works for me, I figured I start with one thing and move up to other items, but yeah, I'll take
anything.   Eventually, I will also create a scrapbook of old kingdom charter designs, but know
those are well in the hands of the Sable Scroll and Signet for now (ah, gee, that's you!! :-> ).

Also, I'd like to start a library of scribal class handouts, but will need permissions for each of
those as I store them.  If scribes want, copies can be made for those who didn't make the class
when it was presentd.   I also have a few out of kingdom publications I'm planning to include.

If teachers want to begin sending their handouts, be sure to include the permission form currently
online (http://scribe.ansteorra.org/Resources/Release.pdf) as I'm thinking it can be modified to
specify a class handout.
Else, the general publication form at (http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/PubPerm.pdf)
would work.

I'm planning to lug the 'archives' and scrapbooks around to at least one event a quarter.
Thanks, Hillary