[Scriptoris] Stargate Scribes Guild at UH chapel

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 14:44:27 PST 2004

Greetings,
I have made a tentative agreement with the UH chapel for use of the open lobby area on the second
floor for the Stargate Scribes Guild on 1st and 3rd Tuesday evenings, in conjunction with the
fighter practice.  So, we will begin tomorrow, Tuesday, 11/16, for our first session.

I have not seen the area recently, but am told there is a folding table, so we'll see what is
available.   Please join us with your paints and I'll bring scrolls, loaner paints and equipment.

Till tomorrow night,
Hillary
Stargate Scribes Guild